Lots of "firsts" this week. First independent Poos! They treat is like a major event; stomping from one place to the next and "talking" about it the whole time. I think they would still prefer that Mom take care of it for the most part. First solid food. I thought I would just put some baby cereal on my finger and offer each one some. Got in the pen and while I was "offering" some to one; two others just dove into the bowl and started lapping! First serious attempt to leave the whelping box, first attempt at lapping water (ok, they mostly walked in it). Here's the photo documentation;
The boys play wrestle
Tug finds a cool place to sleep
Keel likes being next to Rhonda
The guys listen for activity
Kayak practices walking skills
Barge's traditional sleeping position
First solid food
Uh-Oh
(what you can't see is he's standing on his sister!)
checking out the "enrichment"
Practicing walking skills - still pretty wobbly
Keel's getting sleepy
G'night!
No comments:
Post a Comment